mercoledì 28 novembre 2018

"The Christmas Serie 2018"- Day 14": Foxy Festive Holiday Wishes with Mama Elephant!

Hello there again! 
I have another cute festive card to show u today.. and it feautures lots of adorable cuties by Mama Elephant! 


I love that these cuties painted their own Christmas frame with Santa!! I was inspired by the Aristocats but finally decided to give these little foxes the spotlight - Can't wait to create a similar design with cats!! 


I'm in love with this card! It's so sweet! 


I used my new watercolors to create the snowy effect on the blue sky and this White gold color is so sprakle and bright! 

Hope you like my festive card and thank you so much for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :)


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento