mercoledì 14 novembre 2018

Here comes Santa card with Sunny Studio

Hi there! Today i'm up on the Sunny Studio blog with a festive, clean and simple card showcasing the Here comes Santa set!




I was insoired by Yana Smakula to create my card today. I love easy to mass produce clean and simple cards for the Holidays and this little set is perfect! 
I paired it with the elegant Merry Christmas sentiment from the Petite Poinsettias and I had fun creating ombreè effects to give my images more interest and dimension.



I also created some dry embossing details around my images with my scooring tool to frame the center of my card and added red and white embellishments made with the Tonic Studio Crystal Drops.

Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :)




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento