sabato 12 maggio 2018

"Baby u are so mice to me" card for Heffy Doodle!

Hello everybody!
I'm up on the Heffy Doodle blog this week with lovely card feat the Hello Squeackheart set!
Here's a little detail..






































Love how these cute mice pair perfectly with the Baby heffy Cuts! 
I had so much fun creating this design, it's like all these cuties are climbing the baby words to get their little treats!! ihih!!
And there's also a little surprise on the inside!!






































Be sure to pop over at Heffy Doodle for all the supplies, instructions and details about this card and thank you so much for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

Have a lovely day,
franci

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento