mercoledì 4 ottobre 2017

"I love you more than i can bear" card for Sunny Studio!

Hello friends! 
I'm super happy today to share this with all of you.. I'm joining the Sunny Studio Creative Team





Love this company, Mendy is adorable ( thank u so much for thinking about me!ihih), all the products are amazing so.. i'm looking for lovely "sunny" winter days!!! 
I'll be on the Sunny Studio Blog every wednesday and i hope u'll join this adventure with me!

 So.. here's my first card..





























I love the Playful Polar Bear stamp set! 


U can find more about it on the Sunny Studio Blog :)

Thank u so much for stopping by :)
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 


1 commento:

  1. Bravissima!!! Congratulazioni per questa nuova avventura...
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    RispondiElimina