mercoledì 28 settembre 2016

Cute Christmas ornaments feat. Lawn Fawn and Simon Says Stamp!

Update: These festive paper ornaments received the "Honorable Gnome" title!! I'm so so happy! thanks!! :)




Hi friends!!
Today i'm super happy and excited to show you these Christmas ornaments i made with the exclusive stamp set by Lf & SSS: " Happy Howlidays"!!
Here they are...



First of all i have to tell.. How difficult are these ornament for taking photos?! I was in trouble sooo much and plus it is not a super sunny day here so.. please be patient!! I did my best! :)


So.. how cute are those little dogs?! I think i'm going to tell you how much i looove them for a long time! ahah!! 

They are super super cute and i have never had a "dog" stamp before so.. i'm pretty excited! 
I also have a dog and it's not actually a dachshund..i think that you can image her size picking like 7 dachshunds all together, ahah! , but yeah they are all dogs!! ihih! 
So i made these ornamnets featuring these adorable little dogs ( pretending they are my lovely dog!ihih! ) to decorate my home and the Christmas tree!
And i also thought that would be beautiful adding one of this on top of a presents like a gift tag! So precious!!!
For the first one i use 2 dogs and the sentiment is "Dachshund through the snow".. doesn't make you giggle?! ahah!!
Here's my second one..


This dog has a little bowl with a gingerbread biscuit!! OMG i cant't even talk about it.. i looove it!! ahah!! I also added a little Santa hat and a pine to set the scene. The sentiment says: "Santa Paws is coming to town!" I'm speachless.. maybe this sentiment is my fave.. it's just tooo funny!!! 
And for the last one...


My favourite custum!!! The deer one!! Ahah!! There's also a little red nose you can add to the dogs making them little Rudholp deers! And the bone wrapped as a present?!? Do we have to talk about it?! It's just tooooo adoorable!!! :) The sentiment is : Happy Howlidays from the dog!

Well ...i think this is my fave stamp set of all times and i'm so super happy when some of my fave brands collaborate together.. some super cute things always come out!!! ihih!! :)
Oh and let me say that that fake snow by Dovecraft is fantastic!! :)

And I also added lots of perfect pearls to my blue backgrounds ( i created them sponging some Chipped Sapphire distress inks on some white cardstock ), i hope you can see it through the pictures! In real life it's an amazing effect!! 

Challenges: 




               


Hope you like my project and thank u so much for stopping by today! :)


________________________________________________________________________________________

There's still time to enter my GIVEAWAY click * here * for all the details and good luck! :)
________________________________________________________________________________________


Do you follow me on Instagram? Be sure to click * here * and share me some insta-love!! :)
Have an amazing day!
franci :) 




6 commenti:

  1. Beautiful Christmas ornaments. Love the snow inside and great colouring. THANKS for playing along Simon Says Stamp Gift It challenge. Gayatri xx

    RispondiElimina
  2. Bellissime!!! Che idea e che realizzazione impeccabile!!!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Sono davvero bellissimi!!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    RispondiElimina
  4. WOW!!!!! these ornaments are JUST ADORABLE!!!! wow!! i LOOOOOOVE the cute set! and i LOOOOOOVE the snow!!! wow!!! seriously, i'm blown away! Thank you so much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :)

    RispondiElimina
  5. These are just as cute as can be! I adore them! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping Challenges!

    RispondiElimina
  6. This is so cute! I love the fluffy inside of the ball! Thank you for joining us at SSS Monday Challenge Powder Power! Hugs, Macarena

    RispondiElimina