lunedì 1 agosto 2016

BRIDT post: You are a star" a cute card feat. Avery Elle!

Hi there and happy monday! 
Today i'm the Buttefly Reflections Ink Blog today with a special card feat. Avery Elle!
Here's what i created..




How cute are those ocean critters?! I loove them! :)
I decide to challenge myself today creating a special card and i'm pretty happy about how it turned out! 

I used acetate for the front part and a regular white cardstock for the back of my card. And i also create these fun stripes in different colors. It's a super happy card, isn't it?!
Challeges: 



Thank you so much for stopping by today, i hope you like my card! :)
Do you follow me on Instagram? Be sure to click * here * and share me some insta-love!! :)
Have an amazing day!
franci :)



1 commento:

  1. Bellissima, mi piacciono un mondo le sezioni!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    RispondiElimina