lunedì 8 agosto 2016

BRIDT post : A cute "Fairy Friends" cards set feat. Lawn Fawn!

Update: This fairy cards set received the "Honorable Gnome" title!! I'm so so happy! thanks!! :)



Hi there and happy monday!! 
I'm on the the Buttefly Reflections Ink Blog today with a special set of cards feat. Lawn Fawn!
Here's it ..



These little fairies are soo super cute! I decided to create a set of cards with them today, it's super simple and pretty! :)

Here are some photos of the cards..





I love her pretty violet dress! I colored it with copics and i created little dots with a white gel pen.




These sunflowers included in the set just make me happy! :) I had so much fun stamping all these florals and all the grass elements. It's like a little pattern on the paper to give the illusion of a fairy forest background!! :)



And here's a little fairy carrying a happy mail!! How cute?! :)
Hope you like my card and be sure to go over the  Buttefly Reflections Ink Blog for all the details and for more inspiration! :)
Challenges: 

        

Hope you like my projects for today and thanks for stopping by! 
Do you follow me on Instagram? Be sure to click * here * and share me some insta-love!! :)
Have an amazing day!
franci :)

4 commenti:

  1. Sooo Cute!!! What wonderful backgrounds!!! Brava!!!

    RispondiElimina
  2. So cute, lovely set of cards Francesca :) Thanks for playing at Lawnscaping challenges.
    Kate xx

    RispondiElimina
  3. What cute cards! And I love the little pattern of grass tendrils at the bottom. It really adds depth to the scenes. Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    RispondiElimina
  4. Purchase markdown blessing cards and set aside to 78%. Blessing Cardio will discover you the best arrangement!
    Gift Card Balance Check

    RispondiElimina