mercoledì 28 febbraio 2024

Skating pups with Heffy Doodle

Hi there, today I'm sharing a fun winter card featuring the Ice Pups stamps by Heffy Doodle.

These doggies are so cute and I love creating ice skating / hockey winter cards so much.






















First of all I stamped all the images onto some copic friendly cardstock and colored them with my copics, then I die cut them all out with their coordinated dies.

I also die cut a little speech bubble from the Look Who's Talking set out of more white cardstock.

I created my cardbase that's 9.5 x 15 cm out of white cardstock and covered the front with the blue patterned paper from the The Greatest Show Patterned Paped set. Then I die cut a smaller panel out of white cardstock using the Mini ScallopedMetric Rectangle Dies and the partial die cutting technique. 

I inked the scalloped panel with Speckled Egg distress ink and I used the Heffy Memo Tape to help me mask it in some places in order to build the ground scene for my images.





















I stamped both my sentiments and glued the panel down, then added all the images with foam adhesive.

Finally I added some snowflakes sequins and this card is ready to make someone smile :)

I hope you like this card and all the new products as much as I do :)

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento