lunedì 20 febbraio 2023

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 143

Hi there and happy monday! 
There's a new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge starting today and here's the theme...


We challenge you to create with your favorite Lawn Fawn goodies, inspired by where you living! SO your country or mountain/beach or city/ little town.. and so on! 
I live in a little town so I created this..



I love the soft tone on tone look so much, I definitely need to create more cards with this fun design! 

Lawn Fawn supplies: 

Happy hugs set + coordinated dies 

Winter village set

Village heroes set

Stitched borders 


Be sure to play with us to win a $50 Lawn Fawn Gift Certificate! 

Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento