martedì 31 gennaio 2023

"You're my cup of tea" card with heffy Doodle

Hi there and happy tuesday!
Today I'm on the Heffy Doodle blog with a fun tea themed card that's perfect for Galentine's Day too.. 


Aww look at these adorable tea cups! 
First I die cut 2 panels with the Imperial Stitched Rectangle Dies: 1 out of white cardstock and 1 out of this brown striped paper from the Patterned Paper Pad - Man Cave.
I also created a standard imperial cardbase out of more white cardstock.


I stamped the little cups from the Perfect Blend set onto copic friendly cardstock, colored them with copics and die cut them with their coordinated dies. Then I stamped these little happy faces by the Party Palooza set onto them and gave them rosy cheeks.
I added some ink onto the white stitched rectangle by masking the bottom with the Heffy Memo Tape and secured down my images with foam adhesive.
I mounted my patterned paper panel onto the front of my cardbase, stamped my sentiment just below the images and added this panel to my card with more foam adhesive.


Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento