mercoledì 28 settembre 2022

Happy Halloween card with Heffy Doodle

Hi there!
Today I'm so happy to share this fun Halloween card I made with all my new Heffy Doodle goodies from the latest release..


Look at all those happy faces!! They make me so happy! 
And do we need to talk about the sentiment?! Best Pun Sentiment Eveeeer!


I combined quite a few new sets here: Let's hang out, Ghoulfriends + coordinated dies and Gumbelievable + coordinated dies.

Hope you like this little card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci








Nessun commento:

Posta un commento