lunedì 15 agosto 2022

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 131: winter bunny interactive card

Hi there and happy monday!
It's time for a new challenge over at Lawn Fawnatics: here's the new theme..


Let's make it interactive! 
We challenge you to create a card with an interactive element that changes the scene.. 


I combined 2 interactive elements here, I have a shaker and a pull the tab card with my little bunny having fun in the snow with its sled.


This was so much fun to make! 
And the colors combo is currently one of my faves!

P.S can you spot another one of my card in today's challenge badge? Yeah, it's the one at the center with all the farm critters! There the scene changes from day to night and I love it so much! Click *here* to check it out, thank you! 


 
Lawn Fawn supplies: 

Stitched snowflake backdrop 

Stitched rectangle frames 

Winter big scripty words + coordinated dies

Winter bunny + coordinted dies 

Stitched hillside borders 

Acetate

Chunky and prisma glitters 

Fresh lavender ink pad 

 

Be sure to play with us to win a $50 Lawn Fawn Gift Certificate! 

Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento