domenica 16 gennaio 2022

"Be my Valentine" card with Art Impressions

Happy weekend everyone! 
Yesterday I made a cute little Valentine's Day card with the cutest Art Impression mouse ever.. 


Aww look at this cutie, so mice! Ihih! 
Art Impressions stamps that feature critters are so lovely and the Heart Twist set is one of my fave. 






































This image is actually part of their Twisters range but you can easily cut out the "twister mechanism" at the top and bottom and have a perfectly die cut image.. and that's what I did here :) 


I colored the mouse and heart with copis and I inked the sky with Distress ink oxide.
My cardbase is made out of white cardstock I die cut with LF heart dies and also the clouds are from a LF set.
I added a couple of sequins and lots of sparkle to he heart and I'm so in love with this mini shaped card! 

I'd love to enter the new AI challenge with this card: it's challenge 318 "Get in shape" 




Thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento