lunedì 18 ottobre 2021

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge # 111

Happy monday everyone!
Another fun Lawn Fawnatics Challenge starts today and we have a lovely theme for you to create with..



Coffee and treats anyone? eheh! 
I love this theme, especially when I'm inspired to create for the Holidays.. Aww is it Christmas here yet?! ahah! 


I love these so much you guys! 
The adorable bunies with all their treats are so sweet! 
And of course you don't have to stick just to coffe, I have some tea here, somo hot cocoa and marshmallows, some biscuits, cookies.. aww it's an afternoon feast! 




I had so much fun creating this sweet scene I had to create another one so, here comes the portrait version..




The little sentiments have such an unique design, I find them so pretty! 

Lawn Fawn supplies: 
Hope you like these cards as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento