domenica 5 settembre 2021

Hello Bluebird September Release Preview Day 1

Hi there and welcome to the Hello Bluebird September Release Preview Day 1! 
I'm excited to showcase some of the new products today, this release is amazing! 


Aww how adorable are these new little critters? They're the cutest ever! 
All the images are from the new Wilderness Adventure set, the sentiment is from the new Park Play set and I used the new Gallery Frame # 7 set for my layout. 
There are a couple more new products I didn't get the chance to feature here so I higlhy recommend you to check the Hello Bluebird blog out so you don't miss any of the new products :)


I'm so in love with these critters, I can't stop looking at them all! And I surrounded them with a winter scene but they would be absolutely perfect for every season or occasion: this is the perfect all year around wood cuties themed set you need in your stash! 


Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!
Be sure to stop by tomorrow for Preview Day 2! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento