lunedì 5 aprile 2021

"Happy Spring" with Lawn Fawn!

Hello there and happy monday! 
It's time for a new challenge over at Lawn Fawnatics and it's all about... Spring! 


I love this inspiration board, especially those little pastel eggs in the corner up there! I was inspired to create 2 cute cards that are also little treats..


These critters are the cutest ever!! 
I have never had the chance to create with any of the critters huggers by LF before and I love these ones so much I had to have them all now! ahah!!



They can hold little things in their paws/ wings and I decided to add a little chocolate to celebrate the upcoming season.




What you need to make these: 


Spiffy Speckles Petite Paper Pack  (this would be amazing as the background!) 

Lawn Fawn cardstocks 


Hope you like these cards as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento