mercoledì 3 marzo 2021

"Balloon Rides" card with Sunny Studio

Hi there and happy wednesday!
Today I'm so happy to share this sweet card featuring the new Balloon Rides set ( aww one of my new faves!) by Sunny Studio.. 


This set is the cutest ever!! Oh I love everything about it, It's so sweet and adorable and the images are so super cute, it's my cup of tea, my piece of cake, however you call it, it's my fave! ihih!
First of all I created my cardbase out of white cardstock, then I cut out a piece of light blue/mint cardstock and I glued it down on the front with foam adhesive.


Then I stamped my images (I chose the little bunny for this card!), colored them with copics and cut them all out with their coordinated dies. I also added some little hearts from the Meow & Furever set. I created this cute sky scene and glued all the elements down with more foam adhesive.



Finally I stamped my sentiment at the bottom and added a few clear sequins here and there. 
I can't wait to see all the card you will create with this set, I can't wait to create more with it myself and I'm sure this set will be one I'll go back regularly from now on, because I just love it so much! 

Take a look at all the new Sunny Studio new products now avaiable at Ellen Hutson!



I really hope you like this card and thanks a lot for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento