mercoledì 24 febbraio 2021

"Captivating Camellias" card with Sunny Studio

Happy wednesday Sunny Studio friends! 
Today I'm showcasing the new Captivating Camellias set..


I started by creating my cardbase out of white cardstock, then covered the front with some patterned paper from the Subtle Grey 6x6 paper set. 
Then I stamped all my flowers and the little basket from the Layered Basket set with some inks from the Memento Drops ink family and cut them out with their coordinated dies.


Then I arranged all my flowers and leaves ( I felt like a real florist! eheh!) and I secured them all down with foam adhesive. 
I stamped my sentiment into a banner from the Banner Basics set, cut it out and glued it on top of my basket, then I added some clear sequins here and there to finish up my design.



Another card that brought me out of my comfy zone but I'm so happy about how it turned out! 

Take a look at all the new Sunny Studio new products now avaiable at Ellen Hutson!



I really hope you like this card and thanks a lot for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento