martedì 1 dicembre 2020

Happy December 1th!

Hi there and happy first day of December!
So, long story short.. I was organizing all my project photos and I found this gem that was still waiting to get published! 


Of course now that I look at it, I definitely remember creating this ages ago with the adorable Christmas Squad set by Simon Says Stamp and the interactive Magic picture changer set by Lawn Fawn.


Aww this is sooo cute! 
I'm pretty sure the patterned papers are from Sunny Studio and .. Lawn Fawn maybe?!


This little chubby cat is lovely and the dog is soo sweet. Of course I added some little hearts and some snow in the backgrounds cause yeah, it's so me! ihih!


I really hope you like this card and thanks a lot for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 


1 commento: