mercoledì 23 settembre 2020

"Halloween Hedgehog" with Hello Bluebird!

Hello there!

Halloween crafting is quickly becoming my top fave right now.. there's something about critters in custume that drives me crazy, ihih!!
So today I decided to create a "too cute to spook" project with the Little Haunters set by Hello Bluebird..



Aww how cute is this?!? 
I started with my white cardbase, as always, then I masked the front bottom and inked the top left with Distress Inks. I used Spun Sugar and Seedless preserves inks.





































I stamped, colored with copics and die cut all the images and glued them down with some foam adhesive. I stamped my sentiment and those little bats from the Spooky Script set and added some details with a white gel pen here and there onto my scene.






































Finally I added some clear sequins and I also glued some of them one on top of another for a cool design twist.. it was so much fun! I don't know why I have never thought about that before!

Hope you like my card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today! 

 Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento