venerdì 19 giugno 2020

"Sealed with a kiss" card + video tutorial for Sunny Studio!

Hello everyone!
Today I have an adorable card featuring the new Stitched Semi-Circle dies by Sunny Studio to share..


I created this fun scene with the adorable Sealiously sweet cuties and it's like all my critters are having so much fun at a pool party! 

Here's my "How to" video tutorial for this card, hope you'll enjoy it and you'll create a card along!

Hope you like my Sealiously cute card today and thanks a lot for stopping by today! 

I'll see you soon with another cute project!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)


Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento