sabato 25 novembre 2017

" 12 Days of Christmas Cards" Day 12!

Happy saturday friends and welcome to Day 12 of the "12 Days of Christmas Cards"! 
Today i created a cute card with a lovely moose and some Avery Elle happy stuff! 
Here's it..!





























Omg i'm so in love with this! I colored my moose with copics and i created the background blending some distress inks, then i drew some snowflakes with a white gel pen. I love doing it! This is my favorite kind of backgorund!! ihih! 
Here's a little detail..






























And i'm so proud of my little moose! ihih! :)


Thank u so much for stopping by, see you tomorrow with the last day of my Christmas serie! :)
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento