sabato 20 maggio 2017

"Good luck" cute mini cards feat. Lawn Fawn!

Hello there and happy weekend!! 
Today i created two little card with my "new to me" "My Lucky Charm" stamp set by Lawn Fawn..!
Here they are..!





























This little maneki neko cat is soo sweet! :)


I created 2 cards with all the same images and design.. i just changed some little detals to make every card unique and special! :)


For the panel and the banner i used the Wonky stitched dies by Avery Elle and i colored the card with 2 shades of distress inks: squeezed lemonade and shabby shutters.
Challenges:






 Seven Hills Craft challenge




Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :)

6 commenti:

  1. awwwwwwwwww...this is soooooo SWEET!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Adorable design, and the wonky stitches work so well with it, Francesca! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    RispondiElimina
  3. SO cute! Love those adorable little kittens! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!

    RispondiElimina
  4. Oh my word - you just knock it out the park again & again! Such talent, you're work is always seemless looking! Thanks so much for playing along with seven Hills Crafts this month x

    RispondiElimina
  5. Absolutely delightful card design! I love your beautiful style! Thanks for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    RispondiElimina