sabato 7 novembre 2015

Thank you for being my mama bear!

Update: Mama Elephant hearts me! This card received the Honorable Mention title! YAY! I'm a challenge fave! :) I'm super happy! Thank you so much!! :)




Hi there and happy saturday!! :)
Today i have a sweet and cute card for my mom :) ihih!! 



These bears are the cutest!! Today i want them to be Polar bears so i just add some shades with my C1 copic marker and i blend it with the colorless blender.
I created my own backround drawing some pink stripes and i added some sequins, gold hearts and twine.
I glued my sentiment and the bears with some foam tape and voilà! :)


I also add some glossy accents on their super cute ..i don't know how to say in english.. long face?! I think that this make them super puffy and original! :)
Challenges: 




        


Hope you like my card and thank you so so much for stopping by today! 
franci :)


7 commenti:

  1. How precious is this!! Love the tiny gold heart too!! :)

    RispondiElimina
  2. SWOON!! I adore the pink stripey background with the cute bears! Beautifully done, Francesca! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Thanks/Thanksgiving” Challenge!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Such a sweet card! I'm sure your mom will love it!

    RispondiElimina