sabato 26 settembre 2015

"Feliz Navidad" a super cute shaped card featuring Mama Elephant!

Update: Mama Elephant hearts me! This card received the Honorable Mention title! YAY! I'm a challenge fave! :) I'm super happy! Thanks ladies!! :)




Hi there! 
Today I wanna show you this little shaped card I made using my favourite bear stamp by Mama Elephant..





I love the " Tags a lot" creative cuts set by ME, but for this time I decided to die cut twice this little banner and to make a little shaped card! 
I also costumized my little bear.. for today he's wearing a little green body and a spotted shirt.. it's ready for a winter themed sleepover! ihih!! 
I love this scene so much, he is picking up all the Christmas presents and putting them in his little jar for his lovely ones.. super cute!! :)
Challenges:  



               


Hope you like ot and thank you so much for stopping by today! :)
franci

8 commenti:

  1. It is always a treat to see your work! I really love your ability to create little scenes with stamped creatures. Your tag is so full of life and I can picture this cute bear walking along with his special gift! I also like how you gave him such a great outfit! Thanks so sharing your work with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. I thoroughly enjoyed seeing this!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. omg thank you sososooo much for your lovely comment Andrea! I'm so happy you like it!! :)

      Elimina
  2. So sweet! Your little details make a wonderfully darling tag. Thank you for sharing your work with us for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle

    RispondiElimina
  3. Really sweet tag! I love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp No Designer Paper Challenge.
    Gayatri

    RispondiElimina
  4. I have seriously fallen behind on blog posts and I just want to say all of your posts are always so cute and they always brighten my day! This adorable tag is no exception!

    RispondiElimina
  5. omg thank you so much Yuki!! I'm so happy! :)

    RispondiElimina