venerdì 27 febbraio 2015

Bring your sexy sweaters back!

Update: these little Easter Sweater tags have been spotted by Simon Says Stamp! I'm so so happy and honored!! :)
Find them on their blog! :)


Hi there!! 
My sexiest sweaters are back!! Ahaha!! Hope you like them! :)


I love creating my own cute sweaters so...these are Spring/Easter themed!
"Ugly Sweater" is my favourite stamp set by SSS ... and it's also the only I got ( with "Furry Kisses" -  I could not resist to those cute kittens!) .. so I always have fun trying to make it original! ..And this is how my collection of sexy sweater born! ahah!!! :) ( you can find more versions here and here!) 
I finally got my Easter bunnies from LF and I couldn't buy a sweeter set, they are fantastic!! And there are also a sentiment and lots of Easter decoration to create background, to set your own scene.. it's beautiful!! :)
I created these cute tags to enter the coolest challenge: Simon Says Stamp and Lawn Fawn Flickr Co-Challenge! I'm so happy they decided to collaborate in this projects because I love creating projects with lots of detail from different brands, playing with my supplies no matter by who they are! :)
Hope they will do this again and again..!:)

Challenges: 







Supplies:
Ugly Sweater by Simon Says Stamp
Happy Easter by Lawn Fawn 
Stitched Journaling Card die set by Lawn Fawn 
Black Premuim Dye Ink by Simon Says Stamp 
Memento Ink Drop

I hope you like my projects and thank you so much for stopping by today!! 
franci :)

11 commenti:

  1. LOL! These Easter sweaters are just too cute!! Love how you're using this set for non-Christmas occasions!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Francesca, these Easter sweaters tags are super cute! LOVE it!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Ha! These are so cute. Love your take on the sweaters. Thanks so much for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week :)

    RispondiElimina
  4. Adorable tags! Love the sweet bunny! Thanks for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge!

    RispondiElimina
  5. Jajajaja me muero de la risa! It's so fun to use this Christmas set for an easter time. Love it!

    RispondiElimina