sabato 16 agosto 2014

Mama Elephant August Challenge: Watercolor + Birthdays!

Hi to everyone!
My college classes are over and I'm just spending the summer between my books and notes to support the latest exams before graduation! Fingers crossed!
So I have very little time to update my blog ... but here is a whole new look! (I always like to create a lot of new covers for my blog!)
I really do not know how yet ... but I put the links to facebbok and flickr so you can easily enjoy!
And now, drum roll ... here's a new post!
I decided to attend my first challenge!



And here's the card... i hope you enjoy!





I created the background with watercolors in shades of pink / purple and I stamped my sentiment using Mama Elephant "Sketchy Letters". After I added a small bow, a little heart  and a lot of gold glitter!
Have a nice week end! :) 
franci

4 commenti:

  1. What a fab design, I was only thinking this morning that I 'need' this alpha set... and you've reminded me why! So glad you could join us at Mama Elephant & Me!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Great job, Franci! That tiny bow is such a darling addition and I love the pink and gold color combination. And, congrats on entering your first challenge. I hope that you join us again at Mama Elephant and Me next month.

    RispondiElimina